Sweet, delish Honey Pie

Sweet, delish Honey Pie

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Funny Ass Humor I Found on Pinterest While Doing Absolutely Nothing but Wasting Time

I enjoy humor.  What can I say?  A good snicker and pee-in-your-pants, tears running down your face laugh is damn good medicine. 

So on days when I'm feeling I need a grin, I visit my good buddy Pinterest.  Amen.

We are on the letter H for this blog post y'all and H stands for Humor.  Enjoy.



Two very important things in my life...uh, actually that's three. 


Damn early birds. Mornings and worms can suck it.



Why haven't the bacon people thought of this? 



Dude. I have to tinkle.



You know that's the truth.



To hell with meditation and yoga. Pop them pills.



Good old GPS. Works every time.



I live by this motto. You're either hungry or you're not.




Top three important things in life. Who could live without?





No comments:

Post a Comment