Sweet, delish Honey Pie

Sweet, delish Honey Pie

Thursday, March 28, 2013

A little time away, a little travel

I know.  I've been out of touch for awhile.  What can I say, I'm a travelin' girl. 

The husband had business travel in upstate NY - one of our families old stomping grounds - and we decided to go along, for fun.  Eating and shopping, fun. 

We also toured the Albany Institute of History and Art Museum which was pretty awesome.
We learned how to mummify a body, something that is definitely good to know these days.  

Now I want to explore Egypt with Rameses, Cleopatra and King Tut.

I am also very busy working on a new project that I will be launching soon.  Very excited about but lips are sealed for now.  Stay tuned...........

I also want to mention a fabulous new book that is now out called Minivans, Meltdowns & Merlot by Carolyn Coppola (edited by Sarah Teres). All Mothers, new or experienced will LOVE this book. Available in all EBOOK formats and in paperback with all major book sellers. Check out Carolyn's site today!  www.carolyncoppola.com  I happen to have a few free giveaway copies to share so please comment and let me know if you'd like a copy!  (just a note - you mamas will adore this book so get your copy today!).




Anna ready to eat at one of our favorite road trip stops

Amazing how this works, y'all

This one's a little shy. I wanted to see his face

A bit creepy but a whole lot cool

No comments:

Post a Comment