Sweet, delish Honey Pie

Sweet, delish Honey Pie

Friday, April 19, 2013

Surrender to your bacon obsession

I've been traveling recently (and eating a lot lately) and I've come to realize that I didn't know just how popular the fatty, greasy, tasty pig meat we call bacon was.  

Until Denny's.

I could even order a Maple Bacon Sundae.  Imagine.  Who knew?  

I'll take two, thank you very much.

BACONALIA is back!



I decided to do a little more digging into bacon.  I found some pretty groovy stuff.

Got the no bacon blues?  Bacon Freak can help.  (You know why we're here people.  We MUST HAVE BACON!)


Need a bacon gift idea?  No problem.  Bacon Everything y'all!

And another bacon collection.  Into candy necklaces?  Why not try a bacon candy necklace.  (You know you want to try one)

And finally, the bacon condom has arrived y'all!  It was only a matter of time. Yummy!

I've saved the best for last...

Whiskey Bacon!  Bourbon Caramel Tipped Bacon Roses.
Aren't these the most scrumptious looking edible roses you've ever seen, ever? (I've included the recipe for your pleasure. You can thank me later).

I'm off now to bacon shop.  All I need is a bacon candy necklace, whiskey bacon roses and a bacon condom.  

Wait. I totally just found this y'all.  The Bacon Bra.  What do ya think? Honestly?

Now if I could only find the matching bacon thong.



No comments:

Post a Comment