Sweet, delish Honey Pie

Sweet, delish Honey Pie

Monday, June 17, 2013

A new travel blog


Hello?  Is it me you're looking for?

Hi!  Couldn't help throw in a little Lionel Ritchie from the past.

You might be wondering where I am or what's up with me since I haven't been around for a while. I'm definitely still around attending to all my regular mama duties. Also preparing to move the family from one state to another (which is a whole 'nother job in itself), but my biggest news (and what's been totally taking me away from you), is the upcoming launch of my new travel blog!

This Girl Travels will be launching Tuesday, June 18th and I am so excited! Squeeeee!!!!!!!
We are also having a Twitter party Tuesday the 18th chatting all about Disney on a Budget! Join us from 2-3pm.  Be sure to follow @thisgrltravels on Twitter and follow the hashtag #thisgirltravels

Come on over and check out all of our travel reviews and helpful travel tips for families, couples and girlfriend getaways! And of course we'll have updates on all things Disney!

Hope to see you there!



4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I am writing today in hopes of gaining your interest in reviewing the
    Dermagist Skin Care line on your blog. We often times do reviews /
    giveaways with bloggers such as yourself. I saw your site and thought
    perhaps it would be a good match for us both. Usually we provide you with
    a free product of your choice, such as the Complete Rejuvenation System.
    You can put a picture and a review on your website and even run a
    sweepstakes for your readers to win a Free Treatment (depending on which
    one you choose yourself) of their own. Then, when someone does win, you can
    simply email us the name and address of the winner and I will have one sent
    out to them right away. Our website is www.dermagist.com. Please take a
    chance to review our products as we have many products and different
    packages.

    What we ask for from you is this. You must link to us from your review.
    If you choose to do a giveaway on your website, we ask that your
    contestants like us on Facebook and comment as to why they like or are
    excited to try the products, etc.
    If this is of interest to you or you have any questions, please email me
    back and we can make arrangements to take the next step. Thanks for your
    time and your consideration. Have a pleasant day!

    Nicole Rees
    Dermagist
    Nicole@dermagist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Bloggy Moms! If my husband ever knew how much you love bacon he might divorce me and come looking for you! :)
    http://www.mondaysnugget.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lana,

    Don't you enjoy bacon? I just kinda thought everyone did. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it? budget travel tips

    ReplyDelete