There comes a time in your life when you stop and reflect on things you've accomplished and things you still want to accomplish before, you know, kicking the bucket, as they say. They call it a Bucket List. A list of things to do before you croak. Anyone can write up their list at any time, any age. So, I got to thinking today about my list and all and after about five hours of deep pondering and five glasses of a crisp, fruity Chardonnay, I now have a list. And who better to share it with than y'all...
Paula's Bucket List in no particular order (January 23, 2013)
1. Party at a hookah lounge wearing my bright orange spandex leisure suit
2. Bathe in a tub full of marshmallows
3. Overcome my fear of rabbits
4. Kiss someone that's Greek (really, really want this)
5. Do the Watermelon Crawl
6. Run with big bulls in Spain
7. Learn to Tango while sober, in Buenos Aires
8. Master the Scorpion Yoga pose without injuring myself or others
9. Hike Japan's "Sea of Trees" forest in the winter
10. Join the Mile High Club, even though I don't do planes
11. Go swimming with penguins, naked
12. Chase a twister in the rain
13. Make out in Tuscany
14. Walk on hot coals while singing This is Why I'm Hot
15. Party with Ellen DeGeneres since I can't with Mother Teresa
I love my list.
And now, moving along to our alphabet game. Letter C. I gave this a lot of thought and the first thing that came to mind were Cats. I adore cats and I found some very gnarly, creepy cats, but kinda cute in their own way, to share.
|This guy appears to have eaten one to many birds|
|This cutie forgot to get dressed this morning|
|A face only a mother could love|